Search Our Jobs
Medical Office Nurse/Full Time/ Danvers, MAJob ID 147756 Date posted 04/22/2018
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
1. Telephone triage and assessment
2. Renders patient care within the scope of their training, including administering immunizations and allergy injections, performs blood draws, obtains height, weight and blood pressure on all patients and documents appropriately in patient?s chart.
3. Assists physicians with minor procedures and completes physicals.
4. Prepares exam rooms and restocks supplies.
5. Calls in prescription refill orders and coordinates patient care with other providers and or facilities.
6. Coordinates operational activities of the practice.
7. Works with patient population for Chronic Care Management
8. Conducts Medicare Annual Wellness visits
9. Manages hospital discharges with interactive communication with patients
Maintain strict adherence to the Lahey Health Confidentiality policy.
Incorporate Lahey Health Standards of Behavior and CREATE Values.
Comply with all Lahey Health Policies.
Comply with behavioral expectations of the department and Lahey Health.
Maintain courteous and effective interactions with colleagues and patients.
Demonstrate an understanding of the job description, performance expectations, and competency assessment.
Demonstrate a commitment toward meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers and consistently adheres to Customer Service standards.
Participate in departmental and/or interdepartmental quality improvement activities.
Participate in and successfully completes Mandatory Education.
Perform all other duties as needed or directed to meet the needs of the department.
Education: BSN Required
Licensure, Certification & Registration: RN licensed to practice in state of Massachusetts. Must maintain BLS certification.
Experience: Medical Office experience is preferred.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities: Excellent communications skills to effectively educate and assist patients as well as interacting with providers and staff. Ablility to make sound decisions under pressure. Ablility to handle confidentiality information. Must have the
organizational skills and the ability to follow through on tasks.
About Lahey Health
At Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, as one of the world's premier health care organizations, we provide superior health care leading to the best possible outcome for every patient. We exceed our patients' high expectations for service each day. We also help advance medicine through research and the education of tomorrow's health care leaders
We care for our patients with compassion and openness, unsurpassed expertise, a drive for continuous learning improvement, and with respect, caring, teamwork, excellence and commitment to doing our personal best.
Join our team and our mission of excellence by applying today!
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.