Search Our Jobs
Summer Help (Administrative)Job ID 147713 Date posted 05/30/2018
Assists and provides support to assigned manager and colleagues in carrying out duties of in administrative department. Performs assigned administrative duties both independently and as a member of a team. May utilize databases and spreadsheets, design graphic elements (e.g., charts and tables) for reports and presentations. Assist with general duties as assigned, providing telephone coverage, front desk coverage, handling correspondence & filing, handling mail and other duties. Ensure customer satisfaction. This position is part of the Philanthropy Department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
1. Assists and provides support in carrying out duties in administrative department.
2. Performs assigned administrative duties both independently and as a member of a team.
3. May utilize databases and spreadsheets, design graphic elements (e.g., charts and tables) for reports and presentations.
4. Assist with general duties as assigned, providing telephone coverage, front desk coverage, handling correspondence & filing, handling mail and other duties. Ensure customer satisfaction.
5. Represent Lahey Health in a positive and professional manner
6. Respect and comply with all personal safety equipment policies
7. Updates records, answers questions and performs other duties as assigned.
8. Greet and receive inquiries in a positive and courteous manner both in person and on the phone.
9. Follow-up on assignments to successful completion.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities: Excellent organizational, interpersonal communication and writing skills; strong quantitative and computer skills; Ability to perform basic math functions. Excellent customer service skills, Ability to multitask and follow-up. Safety orientated, flexibility, dependable. Ability to work as part of a team. Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail, and able to maintain strict confidentiality. Demonstrates a positive attitude, and willingness to learn.
About Lahey Health
The Lahey Model of Care - right care, right time, right place - is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.