Search Our Jobs
Special Procedure TechnologistJob ID 18-470 Date posted 07/12/2018
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN BOTH DIAGNOSTIC AND INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY!! WE ARE WILLING TO TRAIN YOU IN INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY IF YOU HAVE AT LEAST 1 YEAR OF DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGY EXPERIENCE.
This position will rotate between diagnostic and interventional radiology
Special Procures Technologist - Interventional Radiology
* Assists the Radiologist in performing various interventional procedures.
* Sets up the room, equipment and patient utilizing optimal sterile technique based on the procedure protocol and the Radiologist's preferences.
* As a member of the interventional team participates in assigned role to collaboratively provide the best possible patient care from pre-procedure to post procedure.
• * Maintains appropriate documentation about the patient, procedure, and supplies.
• Rad Tech - Diagnostic Radiology
* Greets, escorts, assesses, educates and identifies patients making the patients feel welcomed and comfortable and fulfilling all safety and quality checks, including verifying exam orders.
* Performs exams utilizing ALARA standards (As Low as Reasonably Acceptable)
* Completes diagnostic imaging examinations following established exam protocols established by Radiologists.
* Enters examinations correctly, ensuring accurate and informative documentation and appropriate charges are entered.
* Electronically sends and stores images and data appropriately in PACS.
*Maintains all department records and logs to monitor quality & safety following departmental policies
If you are a Rad Tech with at least 1 year of experience you are welcome to apply! RT license, ARRT registration, BLS certification required.