Search Our Jobs
Nurse Manager - Ambulatory Surgery CenterJob ID 18-473 Date posted 05/22/2018
Recognized Leader :
Winchester Hospital became the first hospital in Massachusetts to earn Magnet designation. We are a team hospital that PROMISES to Listen, Value and Respect our employees as well as our patients. Be part of a supportive & rewarding family that is powered by providing the best patient care. Together we can make your career journey here.
As the Nurse Manager in the Ambulatory Service Center of Winchester Hospital, you will assume the responsibility of managing the day-to-day activity of your team in providing the highest level of patient care. You will bring experience in coaching and developing each of your team members to continue the valued reputation that Winchester Hospital cherishes within the community. You will collaborate with physicians and staff to ensure that your team is providing superior care and support to patients and their loved ones.
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing and must obtain Master's Degree within 5 years of hire.
• At least five years of work experience as a nurse, with at least two years being in clinical experience relevant to the unit's patient population. Preferred: At least one year experience in supervisory and budget management.
• Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In addition, BLS and ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) required . Preferred: Membership in a professional and leadership organization. Also, certification in a clinical specialty.
• Written/Oral Communications: For safety and quality, you must be able to communicate in English within your role with every team member and patient/family.
• Knowledge: Understanding and application of JCAHO standards, safety, infection control, and quality control standards as well as Winchester Hospital's practices, policies and procedures.
• Service: Providing superior customer service and listening skills to achieve problem solving and reduce sensitive and stressful environments.