Search Our Jobs
Driver Tewksbury Treatment Center full timeJob ID 147569 Date posted 05/25/2018
Transports our clientele from our treatment programs to residential placements, public transportation hubs and related health care appointments.
1. Transports our clients safely to their destination.
2. Maintain all logs and reporting requirements (vehicle checks and tracking mileage.)
3. Assists with program delivery needs.
4. Responsible for bringing vehicle in for regularly scheduled maintenance appointments and keeping the vehicle clean.
5. Will be responsible for transporting client?s medications and cell phones between routes.
6. Observes LHBS safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines and reports potentially unsafe conditions to Transportation Coordinator. Uses equipment and materials properly.
7. May require limited overtime, on limited occasions.
8. All other related duties as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Current and valid driver?s License, and a proven record of safe driving.
Must demonstrate compassion for populations served in LHBS and have a willingness to work in a multicultural setting and share a customer service orientation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time while transporting clients. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. Since the position sometimes requires transporting multiple individuals, the noise level may be moderate. The employee may need to become involved in the management of the behavior of passengers.