Search Our Jobs
Financial Analyst Decision SupportJob ID 147549 Date posted 05/25/2018
Position Summary: Under general supervision of the Decision Support Director, the Financial Analyst preforms duties related to the utilization of data provided by the Clinic's EPSi Decision Support System. The Financial Analyst's primary responsibilities are to provide accurate data loading, reconciliation, reporting and usage of the EPSi system. To provide guidance to Clinic colleagues regarding the utilization of all healthcare financial data and to educate end users about how to utilize the data that exists within the EPSi system. The financial analyst will also have working knowledge of the feeder systems for EPSi, including but not limited to EPIC.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
1. Monitor and Reconcile interface activity to EPSi on a daily basis, resolving any issues
2. Process & Reconcile monthly GL data from Peoplesoft to EPSi
3. Complete flex budgeting process on a monthly basis
4. Maintain costing tables, including statistics and overhead allocations for cost processing
5. Assist in development and distribution of various financial and statistical reports, including scheduled standard reports and adhoc reporting
6. Being a resource to the users of EPSi information, providing an explanation of its meaning, its derivation and process for obtaining further information
7. Completes special project as assigned accurately and timely as required
8. Maintains the confidentiality of department, clinic and clinic patient information
9. In addition, this position may have ongoing or periodic duties or responsibilities in addition to those described in this position description.
Education: Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Information Technology or equivalent education and experience
Licensure, Certification & Registration: none required
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of Health Care Finance or Cost Accounting
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities: Usage of personal computers, microsoft products, effective demonstration of verbal and written communication
About Lahey Health
The Lahey Model of Care - right care, right time, right place - is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.