Search Our Jobs
Digital Marketing ManagerJob ID 147467 Date posted 08/25/2018
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will provide strategic direction on digital marketing initiatives executed by the Lahey Health Marketing team. He/She will also have editorial and technical oversight of Lahey Health?s web-based platforms. The Digital Marketing Manager will ensure Lahey Health?s web presence is consistent with the organizational brand through management of content and visual presentation. He/She collaborates with Marketing, Communications, Media Relations, Business Development and Information Technology colleagues in support of system strategies and plans, while providing strategic direction to external agencies on web development, as well as all paid search and display and SEO initiatives and execution.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
1. Serve as owner of content and functionality strategies on Lahey Health web sites as they relate to presentation, access and navigation to support system and affiliates.
2. Support the development of web materials by collecting information from internal customers, editing copy with web optimization in mind, coordinating any necessary programming and pre-testing in development phase.
3. Serve as strategic lead working with external agency to develop and support Lahey Health digital strategy including paid search and display campaigns, SEO and use of analytic data to support strategies.
4. Participate in the evaluation of tools and the communications approach for the new Lahey Health and Lahey Hospital & Medical Center web sites. This will include evaluation and integration of a new Enterprise Content Management System to support the marketing goals of the overall system.
5. Create primary landing pages and microsites for key digital marketing initiatives.
6. Work with external agency to oversee monitoring website and intranet performance and analytics, providing usage and campaign performance reports.
7. Implement ongoing, timely and reliable mechanisms for reviewing site content and obtaining updates, as necessary.
8. Manage web content writing resources for use on all Lahey Health web properties.
9. Provide strategic direction in working with external resources to develop and support marketing automation efforts; specifically e-mail marketing programs for external outreach to current and prospective patients.
10. Work with internal teams to research opportunities to leverage electronic medical records patient portal as a source for marketing materials moving forward.
Education: Bachelors degree in digital or interactive media, communications, marketing, or related field
Licensure, Certification & Registration: None required
Experience: Eight to ten years of experience in digital communications/interactive media
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities: Ability to work with a variety of content management tools adding, changing, deleting content and troubleshooting as necessary.
Experience managing numerous social media and multimedia channels.
Experience with Photoshop, Adobe and MS Suite required.
Knowledge of user interface design principles, web design best practices and graphic creation.
Experience working with mobile web design, responsive design and/or social media integration is preferred.
Experience with Google Analytics required.
SEO and SEM experience and knowledge.
Requires excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Solid ability to mangage external agency relationships
About Lahey Health
The Lahey Model of Care - right care, right time, right place - is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.