Search Our Jobs
Practice Operations AssociateJob ID 18-373 Date posted 05/20/2018
GENERAL SUMMARY: Provides administrative, financial and operational support to the WPA and Physician Services leadership team. This position is a self directed member of the physician services team lending administrative support to facilitate WPA and Physician services financial/accounting issues, the WPA leadership council and their initiatives, EHR optimization in the practices and other projects and duties in support of the operations director and manager's efforts to optimize the effectiveness of our WPA practices and assist them in meeting their goals and objectives.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. High school diploma. Bachelors degree in a related field preferred.
2. At least three years experience in a combination of the following:
• Secretarial/administrative experience requiring minimal direction and guidance
• Customer relations/complaint resolution experience
• Finance/Accounting support experience
• Experience working in a physician practice and/or with ICD9 codes
3. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.