Search Our Jobs
RN Team Resource - Maternal Child Health, Lahey Health at Home Visiting Home CareJob ID 147428 Date posted 05/05/2018
Under the general supervision of the Clinical Manager, the Maternal Child Health Registered Nurse provides direct patient care in accordance with Lahey Health at Home?s policies and procedures and the scope of practice for Registered Nurses in Massachusetts. Assesses patients? condition, performs treatments, administers medications, observes patients; progress, records responses/reactions to interventions, and evaluates therapies for clinical outcomes and effectiveness. Collaboratively works with all members of the health care team, the patient and the patient?s family/significant other to achieve the expected outcomes. Provides care and treatment of patients in the home care setting ranging from newborns through adulthood.
- Registered Nurse from a Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited school of nursing.
- BSN strongly preferred.
Licensure, Certification & Registration:
- Registered Nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the state of Massachusetts.
- Maintains a current American Heart Association (AHA) CPR certification.
- Minimum of 1-2 years nursing experience, at least one of which is in the area of public health or home care nursing with OASIS experience is preferred.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Demonstrates excellent observation and problem solving/critical thinking skills.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills; essential computer skills to work with EMR.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state or organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Shows strong ability to organize and prioritize workload independently; nursing skills per competency checklist.
About Lahey Health
Lahey Health at Home - Quality Care Where Our Patients Live
Nothing promotes health and healing, while maintaining independence and dignity, more than receiving care in a comfortable and familiar environment. Our team of clinicians at Lahey Health at Home find solutions that allow individuals recovering from an illness, injury, surgery or who learning to manage a chronic illness, restore their health in the very place they feel most comfortable-- their own home.
By partnering with physicians, hospitals and skilled facilities, our clinicians help individuals make a seamless transition back home. How? With an experienced team of nurses, therapists (physical, occupational and speech), medical social workers, and home health aides whose one goal is patient-centered quality care.
We're especially proud of the recognition we have received for our work. These acknowledgements of exceptional service and the highest level of care translate directly into peace of mind for you.
* HomeCare EliteTM, which annually names the top 25 percent of home health agencies in the United States based on quality of care, quality improvement and financial performance, first named Lahey Health at Home to its select list in 2011 and annually thereafter.
* Home Health Quality Improvement National Campaign Agency of the month (AOTM)
* Fazzi Associates has also honored us with its Patient Satisfaction Award of Distinction, presented annually to home health organizations that have demonstrated superior performance in overall patient satisfaction results.
When you choose to work at Lahey Health at Home, you choose to deliver exceptional care with compassion expressly tailored for each individual. Join our team and our mission of excellence by applying today!
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen.
Contact: Laurie Marcotte, Recruiter at 781-756-7707
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.