Search Our Jobs
Financial Systems Senior Project ManagerJob ID 142215 Date posted 07/24/2018
Position Summary: Under the general direction of the Director of Budgets & Financial Systems and exercising independent judgment and decision-making within the scope of the job, the Financial Systems Senior Project Manager is responsible for the support, design, configuration, upgrades, implementation, maintenance and security of the Hyperion Planning, Essbase, PeopleSoft GL, AP, AM and OBIA Systems. Manage the Hyperion Planning Hierarchies, dimensions; complex business rules and calculation scripts, system security and perform monthly test environment refreshes.
The Financial Systems Senior Project Manager will help assure consistently stable day-to-day systems operations; customer satisfaction and improvement in the department?s use of technology. Designs modules, generates ad hoc reports, and resolve system issues as appropriate. In addition serves as a team leader on Financial systems projects as assigned and performs other duties as requested to help ensure the smooth operation of the department and technologies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
1. Serve as a project lead where new functionality and/or enhancements to existing Financial Systems functionality are introduced or new entities are brought on-board. Work in accordance with and maintains a project plan, meeting targets, and making adjustments where needed. Participates on Financial Systems projects as assigned.
2. Analyze business processes: meets with Operational Management, IS, HRIS, Finance and other users to understand functional business requirements and procedures. Apply systems knowledge of potential capabilities of Hyperion Planning, Essbase, Oracle/PeopleSoft G/L, A/P, nVision and OBIA. Develop, document, and present multiple solutions and approaches to problems, translate the best choice into technical specifications and deploy final product into Production. Documents all processes, workflows, and related system activities.
3. Maintains knowledge of system settings and their impact to all users of the system and identifies inter-dependencies with other tasks/applications. Troubleshoots, documents, maintains, and helps manage the functional configuration of a variety of the Financial Systems modules.
4. Write and runs complex queries using PSQuery, nVision, OBIA Answers and Hyperion SmartView. Produces reports, graphs, charts and/or data analysis in a timely manner utilizing a variety of reporting tools. Develops custom report specifications and documentations.
5. Maintain and update Hyperion Security.
6. Coordinate and participate in research or investigations of complex Financial Systems application issues or problems. Make or recommend necessary changes or corrections to resolve problems. Develop preventative process solutions to address these issues.
7. Stay current on Finance and Accounting business processes as they relate to the Oracle/PeopleSoft, OBIA and Hyperion Planning systems.
8. Maintain the integrity of Financial Systems data and processes.
9. Comply with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, policies and procedures of Lahey Health and the standards of any relevant accrediting organizations; participates actively in and abides by the requirements and adheres to the standards of the Lahey Health compliance program.
- Incorporates Lahey Health Guiding Principles, Mission Statement and Goals into daily activities.
- Complies with all Lahey Health Policies.
- Complies with behavioral expectations of the department and Lahey Health.
- Maintains courteous and effective interactions with colleagues and patients.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the job description, performance expectations, and competency assessment.
- Demonstrates a commitment toward meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers and consistently adheres to
Customer Service standards.
- Participates in departmental and/or interdepartmental quality improvement activities.
- Participates in and successfully completes Mandatory Education.
- Performs all other duties as needed or directed to meet the needs of the department.
Education: Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience. Master?s Degree preferred.
Licensure, Certification & Registration: None
Requires ten years of related work experience in an Oracle PeopleSoft G/L, A/P, Hyperion Planning and OBIA environments with a strong concentration in reporting tools and application configuration.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
1. Attention to details and ability to produce accurate work.
2. Ability to be creative and innovative in the development of solutions to specific issues.
3. Ability to work well under pressure.
4. Ability to work well with others.
5. Strong analytical and reporting skills.
6. Excellent communication skills with effective and professional customer service skills.
7. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
About Lahey Health
At Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, as one of the world's premier health care organizations, we provide superior health care leading to the best possible outcome for every patient. We exceed our patients' high expectations for service each day. We also help advance medicine through research and the education of tomorrow's health care leaders
We care for our patients with compassion and openness, unsurpassed expertise, a drive for continuous learning improvement, and with respect, caring, teamwork, excellence and commitment to doing our personal best.
Join our team and our mission of excellence by applying today!
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.