Search Our Jobs
Outpatient LICSW, Social Worker, PeabodyJob ID 143593 Date posted 08/14/2018
1. Completes clinical assessments of individuals and families, reviews medical records, and collaborates with other professionals to evaluate needs of person requesting services.
2. Obtains and documents in a precise and timely manner all relevant assessment material. Assess person's continuing care needs, contacts appropriate aftercare resources, and arranges for transfer or admission to appropriate rehabilitation facilities and/or liaison with self-help organizations.
3. Formulates a treatment plan based on comprehensive biopsychosocial assessment of person. Continuously review and revise treatment plan based on clinical needs and regulatory bodies.
4. Utilize clinical skills to create a positive working relationship with individuals/families in order to facilitate desired change using appropriate clinical models.
5. Complete all clinical documentation (intake packets, termination/transfer, billing sheets, insurance forms etc.) within expected timeframes and in compliance with organization policies. Documentation must meet quality standards established by regulatory bodies and the agency and monitored by the Director of Clinical Services.
6. Adhere to all organization, federal and state regulations, guidelines and/or contractual obligations. Knowledge of or ability to learn insurance standards for both commercial insurances and Mass Health products.
7. Develop supervision plan with Clinical Supervisor and meet on a regular basis to discuss clinical, organizational, and agency issues and review performance.
8. Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal, external providers, as well as other regulatory bodies.
LICSW, Master of Social Work, Independent licensure in the Commonwealth of MA, Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker.
- Ability to exercise good judgment clinically, legally, and ethically and to consult with supervisor as needed.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literate in standard desktop applications such as Windows, Word, and Excel
- Schedule: Monday through Friday (Days)
- Opportunities available: Adult Outpatient Psychiatric Clinic in Burlington or Embedded Clinician in our Integration Program working in an Outpatient Primary Care Clinic in Ipswich and Lynnfield
- Full time and Part time opportunities available
About Lahey Health
At Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, as one of the world's premier health care organizations, we provide superior health care leading to the best possible outcome for every patient. We exceed our patients' high expectations for service each day. We also help advance medicine through research and the education of tomorrow's health care leaders
We care for our patients with compassion and openness, unsurpassed expertise, a drive for continuous learning improvement, and with respect, caring, teamwork, excellence and commitment to doing our personal best.
Join our team and our mission of excellence by applying today!
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.