Search Our Jobs
Hosptial Food Server - 20hrs - 1st shift with benefits! - Great work environment !Job ID 141722 Date posted 08/04/2018
Under the general supervision of the Production Manager and within established hospital and department policies provides direct supervision over functional area which includes: responsibility for salad and cold food production for cafeteria, patient services and functions. Supervises salad attendants while fulfilling production requirements which will be set up in conjunction with the Executive Chef.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent required
Licensure, Certification, Registration: N/A
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Ability to lift objects up to 30 pounds and push cart weighting 100 pounds
- Entire shift spent standing or walking, bending
- Demonstrated knife skills; able to follow recipes
- Manual dexterity with both hands required
- Must work with potentially hazardous equipment such as knives, meal slicer and buffalo chopper
- Ability to speak and read English
- Good verbal communication skills
- Two years food service production experience required
- Some supervisory experience preferred or demonstrated supervisory ability
- Ability to interact with the public
Days/1st shift - Tues, Thur, Sat; every other weekend
Free parking along with great benefits like hospital retirement contributions, tuition reimbursement, pet insurance and more! Come join our talented Food Services team!
About Lahey Health
At Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, as one of the world's premier health care organizations, we provide superior health care leading to the best possible outcome for every patient. We exceed our patients' high expectations for service each day. We also help advance medicine through research and the education of tomorrow's health care leaders
We care for our patients with compassion and openness, unsurpassed expertise, a drive for continuous learning improvement, and with respect, caring, teamwork, excellence and commitment to doing our personal best.
Join our team and our mission of excellence by applying today!
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.