Search Our Jobs
Rehabilitation Aide/20hrs Days/PEABODYJob ID 146644 Date posted 05/18/2018
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
1) Obtains patient identification
2) Obtains patient vital signs and monitor pain as directed by therapist.
3) Notifies therapist of abnormal vital signs, pain or safety concerns
4) Observes and reports any abnormal patient symptoms or behavior to appropriate personnel.
5) Assists therapists with patient treatments.
6) Sets up patient treatment areas in preparation for treatment.
7) Performs general maintenance, organization and cleaning of the department and patient treatment areas.
8) Provides clerical support to the department including: patient registration and scheduling, collects co-payments, sorts and files documentation, creates spreadsheets, collects and tracks data, retrieves patient information from medical records, answers department phones, monitors department inventory and orders supplies when necessary.
9) May lead exercise programs or other educational initiatives under the direction of a therapist.
10) Maintains strict adherence to the Lahey Clinic Confidentiality policy.
11) Incorporates Lahey Clinic Guiding Principles , Mission Statement and Goals into daily activities.
12) Complies with all Lahey Clinic Policies.
13) Complies with behavioral expectations of the department and Lahey Clinic.
14) Maintains courteous and effective interactions with colleagues and patients.
15) Demonstrates an understanding of the job description, performance expectations, and competency assessment.
16) Demonstrates a commitment toward meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers and consistently adheres to Customer Service standards.
17) Participates in departmental and/or interdepartmental quality improvement activities.
18) Participates in and successfully completes Mandatory Education.
19) Performs all other duties as needed or directed to meet the needs of the department.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Licensure, Certification, Registration: None required.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities: Strong interpersonal and customer service skills to communicate with patients, family members and other health care providers. Strong problem solving abilities and analytical skills to ensure patient?s needs are met. Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize daily assignments to ensure smooth work flow. Ability to comprehend medical terminology. Strong computer skills. Critical thinking ability and good judgment in the performance of daily tasks.
Experience: None required.
DAYS: Monday - Thursday 2:30-7:30 pm, Friday 1-5 pm
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.