Search Our Jobs
Resolute Hospital / Home Health Billing Analyst IIJob ID 143900 Date posted 05/09/2018
Bring your bachelor?s degree in a related field, (or 8 years of clinical, healthcare operations information technology or health information technology experience) to Lahey Hospital & Medical Center. We are one of the world?s premier health care organizations, pioneering innovative treatments and highly specialized surgery utilizing cutting edge technology and as we grow, we have a need for EHR Applications Analysts like you.
When you join our team, you will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, analyzing and recommending changes in support of assigned applications/systems including ongoing production maintenance and trouble-shooting, as well as:
- Supporting the planning, design, development, build and/or configuration of assigned applications/systems
- Lead and/or coordinate conversions, application/system testing and documentation of system procedures
- Participate and provide input in training design and development and assist in training execution in relation to assigned projects.
- Provide go-live support and serve as primary point of contact for ongoing maintenance/support and troubleshooting
In addition to your experience, you must:
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Be a self-starter and motivator
- Have excellent problem solving and written and oral communication skills
- Have a proven track record of producing quality deliverables on time, taking ownership and accountability of assignments and demonstrating a strong work ethic
- Be willing to address issues and take ownership, knowing when and how to escalate issues
- Have knowledge of process redesign
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Know HL7 coding standards
About Lahey Health
At Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, as one of the world's premier health care organizations, we provide superior health care leading to the best possible outcome for every patient. We exceed our patients' high expectations for service each day. We also help advance medicine through research and the education of tomorrow's health care leaders
We care for our patients with compassion and openness, unsurpassed expertise, a drive for continuous learning improvement, and with respect, caring, teamwork, excellence and commitment to doing our personal best.
Join our team and our mission of excellence by applying today!
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.