Search Our Jobs
Recruiter- Healthcare/HospitalJob ID 146863 Date posted 04/22/2018
The Recruiter serves as a strategic business partner responsible for defining open positions, attracting and hiring diverse, top talent, as well as, delivering metrics necessary to achieve best in class talent acquisition. The Recruiter partners with assigned department clients and other areas of Human Resources to design/ implement effective and creative recruitment plans. This person will provide recruitment services in a positive, timely, service oriented, cost efficient and effective manner. Recruitment services are delivered by working closely with hiring management to understand their business, proactively address their staffing needs, and provide Recruitment and Workforce Planning services to meet those needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Responsible for consulting with department clients, to define short and long term staffing needs ( hiring forecast, expected/unexpected turnover and new program development).
- Conducts intake sessions with hiring managers to gain a thorough understanding and defines each open position, sets expectations and ensures alignment regarding key steps in the hiring process through the use of a service level agreement.
- Develops and implements recruitment plans for assigned departments and/or key jobs that identify sourcing activities, project recruitment costs and take into consideration other issues that impact ability to recruit and retain qualified staff, including but not limited to, compensation and other labor market issues.
- Prepares applicants for interviewing with specific hiring managers by providing detailed information regarding the job via job descriptions, department structure and the role within the organization.
- Manages the qualification, interview and selection process.
- Extends job offers to final candidates.
- Utilizes technology tools to facilitate recruiting, hiring and on-boarding processes. Ensures that information is entered, maintained, current and accurate in the Applicant Tracking System, including but not limited to, job posting content, candidate tracking, anecdotal information and other required data.
- Builds relationships with peers, hiring managers and executives.
- Trains and educates new directors/managers/supervisors on the staffing process.
Education: Bachelor degree in Business, Human Resources, Sales/Marketing or related discipline or related experience
-Requires a minimum of 3-5 years of full cycle recruitment experience and other human resources disciplines as they pertain to recruitment including, compensation, benefits, HRIS, employee/labor relations, training and organization development).
Strongly prefer healthcare industry experience.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Experience with full scope staffing including knowledge of sourcing efficiency, candidate assessment techniques and job offer negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge and application of Federal and State employment laws, regulations and legislation.
- Experience utilizing structured candidate assessment methodologies for candidate selection.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, establish service level agreements to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Intermediate to advanced level computer skills including Microsoft Office - Google.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems(Peoplesoft a plus) and other electronic recruitment tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, influencing, listening, fact finding and problem solving.
- Ability to influence hiring management to move quickly in selection and offer stages to optimize the opportunity to hire top candidates.