Search Our Jobs
Systems Administrator CitrixJob ID 146296 Date posted 04/22/2018
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
1. Configures and administers all components of Citrix infrastructure including application publishing, system monitoring, troubleshooting, end user support, license monitoring, and system documentation.
2. Manage build, test and deployment of a streamed image(s) that fully meet Lahey Health feature, function and performance objectives.
3. Maintain virtual production and test environments to be identical and to N-1 software version compliance.
4. Provides support to all IT teams in triaging problems. Processes work orders and trouble tickets generated by the IT Help Desk in a timely fashion.
5. Evaluates requests to publish applications, coordinates pilot group testing, submits change requests, and publishes applications.
6. Configures, tests, and maintains application upgrades.
7. Actively participates in requirements gathering and design for the virtual environment.
8. Manage build, test and deployment of a streamed image(s) that fully meet Lahey Health feature, function and performance objectives.
9. Maintain virtual production and test environments to be identical and to N-1 software version compliance.
10. Maintain production streamed image(s) to be 100% compliant with Lahey Health security policy.
11. Provide operational support to include performance tuning, capacity planning and maintenance that is fully compliant with Lahey Health change control policy.
12. Carries a pager and participates in off-hours on-call schedule. May work weekends and holidays to provide technical support to the institution.
12. Maintain service support knowledge base to be current and accurate for use by support service personnel.
13. Prepares work plans as needed; keeps to milestone schedules and deliverables.
Maintain strict adherence to the Lahey Health Confidentiality policy.
Incorporate Lahey Health Standards of Behavior and Guiding Principles into daily activities.
Comply with all Lahey Health Policies.
Comply with behavioral expectations of the department and Lahey Health.
Maintain courteous and effective interactions with colleagues and patients.
Demonstrate an understanding of the job description, performance expectations, and competency assessment.
Demonstrate a commitment toward meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers and consistently adheres to Customer Service standards.
Participate in departmental and/or interdepartmental quality improvement activities.
Participate in and successfully completes Mandatory Education.
Perform all other duties as needed or directed to meet the needs of the department.
Education: Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science, or Information Technology. In the absence of a Bachelors degree, 8 years experience to include experience listed below.
Licensure, Certification & Registration: CCP-V certification (Citrix Certified Professional for Virtualization) preferred
Experience: A minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in an Information Technology support environment
Experience deploying Citrix technologies in an environment with incident management, change management, root cause analysis and service support systems
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities: Practical experience and current product implementation skills working with Citrix XenDesktop Version 5.6+ required.
Familiarity with Citrix XenServer 6+
Familiarity with Citrix XenApp 6.5+
Practical experience and knowledge of networking, virtualization, storage, computing, desktop and wireless technologies.
Problem solver, consensus builder, results oriented with ability to quickly take action to achieve goals
Energetic, self-confident, persuasive.
Solid technical grounding, project management and implementation experience.
Ability to work in a fluid team environment and contribute a broad range of skills and knowledge as the situation demands.
Ability to make independent decisions that have enterprise wide influence on end user experience and manage end users experience to Lahey Health service standards.
About Lahey Health
The Lahey Model of Care - right care, right time, right place - is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.