Search Our Jobs
Epic Application Analyst III - Radiant/Cupid (Radiology/Cardiology)Job ID 140922 Date posted 05/10/2018
When you join our team, you will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, analyzing and recommending changes in support of assigned applications/systems including ongoing production maintenance and trouble-shooting, as well as:
- Supporting the planning, design, development, build and/or configuration of assigned applications/systems
- Lead and/or coordinate conversions, application/system testing and documentation of system procedures
- Participate and provide input in training design and development and assist in training execution in relation to assigned projects.
- Provide go-live support and serve as primary point of contact for ongoing maintenance/support and troubleshooting
In addition to a bachelors degree in a related field, (or 8 years of clinical, healthcare operations information technology or health information technology experience) and two years of experience implementing, designing and/or managing a variety of HER and clinical systems using multiple software programs and network applications, ideal candidates will have:
- Experience in a clinical setting and in full implementation software development cycle
- Experience managing small projects with defined duration and scope
- The ability to multi-task
- Excellent problem solving and written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of process redesign
- Ability to understand and document business processes
- A proven track record of producing quality deliverables on time, taking ownership and accountability of assignments and demonstrating a strong work ethic
- Knowledge of HL7 coding standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
If youre a self-starter and motivator and have a desire to serve as a mentor to develop department colleagues, you will be successful in this role.
About Lahey Health
The Lahey Model of Care - right care, right time, right place - is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.