Search Our Jobs
Practice AdministratorJob ID 18-262 Date posted 04/28/2018
JOB SUMMARY: Contributes to the Hospital's mission by facilitating the day-to-day operations of a medium to large size provider practice. This leader position will manage non-provider functions including, but not limited to administrative, customer service, billing, and provider supportive clinical roles which may include licensed staff. This leadership position ensures that the practice provides patient-centered care that uses best practices and is designed to optimize efficiency while achieving targeted quality/best practice standards and managed care goals. This leadership will also impact employee satisfaction by making Winchester Hospital an employer of choice and will drive the practice team towards reaching the organization's success factors.
The organization's success factor goals are:
- Quality and Safety
- Growth and Stewardship
- Physician Alignment
- Patient Experience and Colleague Engagement
- Reduce the Hospital's harm events.
Required: Bachelor's degree in business or other related field.
• At least five years' experience in a medical office setting.
• At least one year medical field management experience
• Eight years of additional directly relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a bachelor's degree. For candidates with a relevant associate's degree, an additional 4 years of directly relevant experience would be required.
• Experience with billing and practice financials/budgets
• Accounting Software experience
• Keyboarding ability and knowledge of practice management software
• Strong aptitude with Microsoft Office applications, especially Word and Excel.
• Ability to solve problems and prioritize multiple demands.
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• For safety and quality reasons, must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English with patients, visitors and fellow members of the hospital team.
• Demonstrated ability to lead projects and performance improvement initiatives.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS, CERTIFICATIONS:
Preferred: Medical Assistant Certification