Search Our Jobs
Nurse Aide Training SpecialistJob ID 18-309 Date posted 04/22/2018
JOB SUMMARY: Contributes to the Hospital's mission to care, to heal, and to excel in service to our community by teaching a quality health education program at any level. Utilizes compassion, empathy, and respect to collaborate with a multi disciplinary team to achieve expected outcomes and meets the highest level of professionalism consistent with a Magnet Hospital . This staff position will have an impact on improving patient safety by providing excellent mentoring and training of clinical staff.
Hired Prior to 10/1/13: Graduate of a state approved and/or accredited RN program
Hired On or After 10/1/13: Bachelors' degree in Nursing (BSN) or obtain BSN within five (5) years of hire. LPN will be considered.
Preferred: B SN upon hire
• At least two years in clinical nursing
• At least two years of long term care
• Experience as a preceptor or trainer
Preferred: At least two years of health education
• Must maintain excellent teaching skills and enthusiasm for the subject matter as identified in evaluations.
• Must maintain a current level of expertise in related specialty area
• For safety and quality reasons, must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English with patients, visitors and fellow members of the hospital team
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS, CERTIFICATIONS:
Required: Valid State of Massachusetts Registered Nurse license
LIFE SUPPORT CERTIFICATION REQUIRED: Basic Life Support