Search Our Jobs
Food Service Associate IIJob ID 18-143 Date posted 06/01/2018
Contributes to the Hospital's mission by supporting the efforts of the food service / dietary teams' efforts to produce and distribute quality food to our patients and the communities we serve. This position will have an impact on patient, employee and visitor satisfaction by providing superior customer service in a clean safe environment and by providing guidance to the Food Service Associate (FSA) I's in the absence of the supervisor.
• At least 6 months of work experience.
• High School Diploma or GED. 2 years of food service, materials management or cashiering experience may be considered in lieu of the High School Diploma or GED.
• Prior Food Service experience with food preparation and assembly
• Customer service experience.
• Cash handling experience.
• For safety and quality reasons, must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English with patients, visitors and fellow members of the hospital team.
• Basic math skills
• Capability of managing multiple job functions.
• Knowledge of Food safety (HACCP) standards.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Professional Commitment Requirements: N/A
Schedule requirements: Weekend and Holiday rotation is required. Schedule may vary based on department needs.
Travel requirements: May be assigned to any of the food service locations.