Location: Salem, MA
Job ID: 178163-1A
Date Posted: Aug 12, 2022
Category: Clinical Professional
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
Sign on bonus up to $3000 (pro-rated for part time) and New Increased Competitive Pay Rates
The Manager of Adult Mental Health & Substance Use will serve as a support to the Director to assist in carrying out mental health services, including court services, SOAP (Structured Outpatient Addictions Program) and groups. This position will work collaboratively to support ongoing development and quality improvement of programs. This position will work collaboratively to support ongoing development and quality improvement of programs. This position will be multifaceted (including direct service with clients, supervision of staff, and management/administrative tasks) and as such will require an individual who enjoys utilizing different skills, is able to prioritize tasks, and switch gears easily.
1. Provides direct clinical and administrative supervision to staff (1:1 and group).
2. Available for in person and/or telephone for consultation.
3. Ensures all staff follows the Performance Specs set forth by BSAS (Bureau of Substance Abuse Services).
4. Supports case assignment of cases and management of waitlist and supports the referral process.
5. Assists in hiring process of new staff; interviewing, orientation, and training.
6. Ensures staff fulfills all the requirements per Performance Specifications and regulatory bodies and that documentation of such is in place.
7. Coordinates and ensures timely completion of Quality Assurance record audits and other Quality Management activities.
8. Monitors productivity of employees.
9. Provides direct clinical services; carries a caseload.
10. Outreach to community providers to develop and foster solid working relationships and awareness of services.
11. Lead internal team meetings and participates in external meetings as needed.
12. Generates timely and accurate reports as needed.
Beth Israel Lahey Health is dedicated to improving health and wellness and making a difference in the lives of our patients, their families and all members of the communities we serve. Formed in March 2019, Beth Israel Lahey Health is a patient-centered, integrated care delivery system providing a continuum of services spanning academic, tertiary and community hospitals, dedicated orthopedic and psychiatric hospitals, primary and specialty care, community acute care, ambulatory care, behavioral services and home health. Beth Israel Lahey Health Performance Network is a unified joint contracting and population health management organization, jointly governed by participating physicians and hospitals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.