Location: Gloucester, MA
Job ID: 178126-1A
Date Posted: Aug 11, 2022
Category: Clinical Professional
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
Sign on bonus up to $3000 (pro-rated for part time) and New Increased Competitive Pay Rates
We are seeking a Clinician to join our team at the Gloucester Opiate Treatment Program! We provide direct clinical services to clients with identified substance use disorders and help to make a difference in the lives of others. Clinicians are responsible for assessment and evaluations, formulating effective treatment plans, discharge planning and conducting individual, group, and/or family counseling and case management services. We hope to support clients with developing tools to work toward recovery using evidence-based and person-centered practices. The ideal candidate is a team player that is organized, compassionate, and motivated to help clients meet their goals and improve their lives.
• Interview clients, review records, and confer with other professionals to evaluate the condition of the client.
• Counsel clients individually and/or in group sessions to assist with meeting treatment goals.
• Formulate treatment plans based on a comprehensive biopsychosocial assessment of the client.
• Monitor the condition of assigned clients to evaluate success in therapy and adapt treatment as necessary.
• Assesses patient's continuing care needs, contacts appropriate aftercare resources, and arranges for transfer or admission to appropriate rehabilitation facilities and/or liaison with self-help organizations.
• Complete adequate and timely clinical documentation including all individual and group treatment notes, intake packets, termination/transfer, billing sheets, insurance forms, etc. in compliance with regulatory and organizational standards.
• Maintain current knowledge of Medication Assisted Treatment for opioid use disorders.
• Share responsibility for educational and group treatment programming.
• Refer clients to other support services such as medication evaluation, social services programs, detoxification, domestic violence services and employment services as needed.
• Attend staff meetings and supervisory sessions as required and participate in client evaluations and case conferences.
• Builds and maintains effective working relationships with internal and external providers.
• Master’s degree in psychology, social work, rehabilitative counseling or a related field.
• Substance use, supervised counseling experience preferred.
• Openness to Medication Assisted Treatment for opioid use disorders.
Schedule: Full time, 40 hours.
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.