Location: Danvers, MA
Job ID: 177832-1A
Date Posted: Aug 18, 2022
Category: Clinical Professional
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
Sign on bonus up to $3000 (pro-rated for part time) and New Increased Competitive Pay Rates
We are seeking a Clinical Supervisor for the Danvers Treatment Center! Danvers Treatment Center is a detoxification program dedicated to helping men and women by providing 24 hour nursing care to monitor an individual’s withdrawal from alcohol and/or other drugs and alleviate symptoms. Clients are provided with the medical and emotional support that they need during the one of the most pivotal stages in the recovery process. Services include individual case management and group treatment services focused on assisting the client with accessing step-down levels of care.
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day clinical oversight of the detoxification unit to ensure quality patient care that is consistent with regulatory agency standards and evidence-based approaches to addictions treatment. The ideal candidate is a team player that is organized, compassionate, and motivated to help clients meet their goals and improve their lives.
1. Provides weekly supervision and crisis consultation as needed, case managers and interns including monitoring case load and assigning new clients as appropriate. Assures development of crisis response plan for clients as needed.
2. Reviews all clinical documentation on a quarterly basis to assure full compliance with Federal, State, and Program regulations and stipulations as well as private payors and CARF. Oversees Quality Assurance program.
3. Provides regularly scheduled supervision to program clinical staff, reviewing group dynamics and developing strategies to maximize client continuation and compliance. Develops in-service training for clinicians.
4. In collaboration with the Program Director, conducts ongoing review of the clinical program design and implements recommendations for improvement.
5. Works with clients whose complexity requires increased administrative/clinical intervention and assessment of a Master’s level clinician.
6. Participates in the hiring and scheduling of staff as assigned. Provides performance guidance and disciplinary intervention as needed for Case Managers.
7. Attends and participates in Leadership Team meetings, Program Team meetings, Clinical Supervision meetings, and other meetings as required.
8. On call week rotation required .
Schedule: FT, 40 hrs/wk
Beth Israel Lahey Health is dedicated to improving health and wellness and making a difference in the lives of our patients, their families and all members of the communities we serve. Formed in March 2019, Beth Israel Lahey Health is a patient-centered, integrated care delivery system providing a continuum of services spanning academic, tertiary and community hospitals, dedicated orthopedic and psychiatric hospitals, primary and specialty care, community acute care, ambulatory care, behavioral services and home health. Beth Israel Lahey Health Performance Network is a unified joint contracting and population health management organization, jointly governed by participating physicians and hospitals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.