Location: Danvers, MA
Job ID: 177596-1A
Date Posted: Jul 19, 2022
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
Patient Accout Representative Responsibilities;
1. Accurately enter client data into billing software.
2. Enters and/or forwards client data change information on agreed schedule.
3. Responds to clinician’s questions, telephone calls and/or visits in a timely, professional and respectful manner.
4. investigates pending claims due to lack of or incorrect information.
5. Participates in clinical staff training related to billing protocols.
6. Run AR reports on established schedule; update essential report queries and verify accuracy of report prior to dissemination.
7. Set work flow priorities, in order to meet established deadlines and communicate status of work flow with supervisor.
8. Attend department and organization staff meetings as directed.
9. Additional related duties as assigned.
Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; responds in an articulate and professional manner to questions.
Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively. Presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of third party billing/reimbursement preferred.
Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and relate to staff in a professional and patient manner. Ability to demonstrate openness and flexibility to adapt to unplanned situations. Able to work cooperatively and in a fashion that promotes team building.
Computer literate in standard desktop applications such as Windows, Word, and Excel.
Full Time 40 Hours - Days
Beth Israel Lahey Health is dedicated to improving health and wellness and making a difference in the lives of our patients, their families and all members of the communities we serve. Formed in March 2019, Beth Israel Lahey Health is a patient-centered, integrated care delivery system providing a continuum of services spanning academic, tertiary and community hospitals, dedicated orthopedic and psychiatric hospitals, primary and specialty care, community acute care, ambulatory care, behavioral services and home health. Beth Israel Lahey Health Performance Network is a unified joint contracting and population health management organization, jointly governed by participating physicians and hospitals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.