Search Our Jobs
As a health care organization, Lahey Hospital and Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, safe patient care. As an employer, Lahey is committed to ensuring a professional environment where every staff member is encouraged to excel. With a team approach to care, physicians and nurses at Lahey work side-by-side with allied health professionals, medical technologists, and administrative and support staff to deliver on our mission. Lahey encourages learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Intensive Care Coordinator (Bilingual Preferred)Apply Now Job ID 143958 Date posted 12/11/2017
**New Competitive Wages**
Under the direction of the Sr. ICC or Program Director, the ICC facilitates care planning and coordination of services for eligible youth with serious emotional disturbance, under the age of 21. Care planning is driven by the needs of the youth and developed through a Wraparound planning process consistent with Systems of Care philosophy.
ICC provides a single point of accountability for ensuring that medically necessary services are accessed, coordinated, and delivered in a strength based, individualized, youth/family-driven, and culturally relevant manner.
1. Facilitate the development of a Care Planning Team (CPT) comprised of both formal and natural support person.
2. Coordinate and communicate with members of the CPT to ensure implementation of the Individual Care Plan and Safety Plan.
3. Work directly with the youth and family to implement elements of the CPT. Meetings may occur in the office or in a community location such as the family's home, school, etc.
4. Coordinate the delivery of available services/serve as hub for other Children?s Behavioral Health Initiative (CHBI) services as applicable.
5. Monitor and review progress towards ICP.
6. Complete timely and accurate documentation to reflect services provided.
7. Staff person can only bill for services rendered and those that are billable according to the specifications.
8. Person carries a caseload as assigned.
9. Communicate with Managed Care Entities to ensure authorization for services provided.
10. Meet productivity standard for hours worked (not applicable for Fee-For-Service staff).
11. Build and adjust schedule as necessary to meet the needs of persons served. Situations may arise when staff may need to schedule/ hold appointments 8 a.m. ? 8 p.m.
12. Afternoon/evening hours are required. Staff must be willing to schedule and hold appointments 8 a.m. ? 8 p.m. based upon the needs of the families served. ICCs are required to be available by telephone from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. during the business week.
13. Uphold values and mission of the CBHI.
14. Other related duties as assigned.
Leadership positions should describe the type and level of supervision exercised over specific job titles.
Please include the size of the budget managed if this position has budgetary responsibility.
The types of oral and written communications and internal and external interactions that are required in this position can also be included in this section.
Listens and gets clarification when needed; responds well to questions. Writes clearly and informatively. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from regulatory agencies, or other service providers. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Master's Degree must be in a mental health field (including, but not restricted to, counseling, family therapy, social work, psychology, etc.) from an accredited college or university.
Intensive Care Coordinators with bachelor's degree must have a degree in a human services field from an accredited academic institution and one year of relevant experience working with families or youth, if the bachelor?s degree is not in a human services field, additional life or work experience may be considered in place of the human services degree,
First Shift Scheduled Hours 40 Hours
Must be able and willing to transport persons served. As such, all qualified candidates must have a valid driver's license, good driving record, and reliable vehicle. Travel and an ability to meet persons served in a variety of outreach settings is required.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.nebhealth.org/careers/. Use the Job ID number 143958 to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.