Search Our Jobs
As a health care organization, Lahey Hospital and Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, safe patient care. As an employer, Lahey is committed to ensuring a professional environment where every staff member is encouraged to excel. With a team approach to care, physicians and nurses at Lahey work side-by-side with allied health professionals, medical technologists, and administrative and support staff to deliver on our mission. Lahey encourages learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Community Based ClinicianApply Now Job ID 144782 Date posted 09/19/2017
**New Competitive Rates**
The Master's Level Clinician provides In-Home Therapy to youth with serious emotional disturbance and their families for the purpose of treating the youth's behavioral health needs, including improving the family's ability to provide effective support for the youth to promote his or her functioning within the family. The Master's Level Clinician works as part of a team, which may include one or more qualified paraprofessionals.
Essential Functions/Key Responsibilities:
1. Provide In-Home Therapy to families in outreach settings including the family's home
or another community location.
2. Support families in identifying clear treatment goals and work in collaboration with
assigned paraprofessionals to carry out interventions.
3. Collaborate, as appropriate, with other providers and natural supports of families served.
4. Complete timely and accurate documentation to reflect services provided.
5. Staff person can only bill for services rendered and those that are billable according
to the specifications.
6. Person carries a caseload as assigned.
7. Communicate with Managed Care Entities to ensure authorization for services provided.
8. Meet productivity standard for hours worked.
9. Meet standards as established by Performance Specifications for In-Home Therapy.
10. Build and adjust schedule as necessary to meet the needs of persons served. Afternoon/
evening hours are required. Situations may arise where staff may need to schedule and
hold appointments on weekends based upon the needs of the families served. Exempt
IHT staff are required to be available by telephone from 8 am to 8 pm during the
11. Uphold values and mission of Children's Behavioral Health Initiative.
12. Other related duties as assigned.
Listens and get clarification when needed; responds well to questions. Writes clearly and
informatively. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from consumers, regulatory agencies or other service providers.
A qualified candidate must be one of the following: Master's Level Counselor or LICSW, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC or Licensed Psychologist must have experience and training in working with youth and their families, including training in family therapy.
First Shift Scheduled Hours Forty Hours
Must be able and willing to transport persons served. As such, all qualified candidates must have a valid driver's license, good driving record and reliable vehicle. Travel and an ability to meet persons served in a variety of outreach settings is required.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.nebhealth.org/careers/. Use the Job ID Number 144782. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the "Select" column, and then click the "Apply Now" button located at the bottom of the screen. Please note, you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.