Search Our Jobs
As a health care organization, Lahey Hospital and Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, safe patient care. As an employer, Lahey is committed to ensuring a professional environment where every staff member is encouraged to excel. With a team approach to care, physicians and nurses at Lahey work side-by-side with allied health professionals, medical technologists, and administrative and support staff to deliver on our mission. Lahey encourages learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Food Service Worker, Danvers Treatment CenterApply Now Job ID 145569 Date posted 11/10/2017
- Consistent work schedule
- Make a Difference: Help support individuals in recovery and their families
- Work Life Balance: Great Paid Time Off program
- Competitive benefit package, including Health and Dental
As a Cook you will be responsible for preparing and cooking a wide variety of food for clients, employees and visitors. He/she prepares food according to recipes and plans cooking schedules to meet mealtime schedules.
1. Prepares appetizing, healthy, well balanced meals and snacks; meeting all meal schedules
2. Inspects all food for quality and quantity prior to serving.
3. Responsible for set up and clean-up of food production; adheres to kitchen cleanliness and sanitary guidelines as directed by the local board of health.
4. Takes necessary measures to avoid food waste.
Qualified Cooks will have a high school diploma and must demonstrate ability to relate to substance abuse treatment population in a sensitive manner, an interest and willingness to work in a multicultural setting and must share a customer service orientation
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Provision of any health documentation which might be required by regulatory agencies (Serve Safe certification, Allergy Awareness certification etc.).
3. Be able to work assigned shifts
- Scheduled Hours Full time, 32 hours per week, benefited position. Mon, Wed, Thurs, E/O weekend (9:30am-6:00pm)