Search Our Jobs
As a health care organization, Lahey Hospital and Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, safe patient care. As an employer, Lahey is committed to ensuring a professional environment where every staff member is encouraged to excel. With a team approach to care, physicians and nurses at Lahey work side-by-side with allied health professionals, medical technologists, and administrative and support staff to deliver on our mission. Lahey encourages learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Senior Financial AnalystApply Now Job ID 139886 Date posted 03/21/2017
Under general supervision of the Budget Manager, the Senior Budget Analyst performs duties related to accumulation, evaluation, distribution and reporting of all budget data. The Senior Financial Budget Analyst's primary responsibilities are to provide accurate reporting from all systems used to accumulate and report budget versus actual data, and to provide guidance to Clinic colleagues regarding the utilization of all healthcare financial data and to educate end users about how to utilize the data. This position requires excellent analytical and verbal communication skills and communication with all levels of management is required. Additionally, this position will be challenged to develop and maintain new technologies and efficiencies utilizing Internet/Intranet, Microsoft Excel, Hyperion Planning and PeopleSoft Financials.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
1. Support the budget office in all aspects of the annual budget, working closely with the management team to assist with data entry into Hyperion Planning as offered through training sessions, assist with the reporting needs of the Senior Executive Team, and develop new reporting as needed or requested.
2. Assist with maintenance of Hyperion Planning system, as well as load and reconcile data for reporting needs, and develop new and maintain existing reports.
3. Work collaboratively with Administrative Divisions in the review of monthly actual versus budget variances during the fiscal year, as well as assist with the annual budget process.
4. Participate and make recommendations related to the annual budget and monthly reporting process.
5. Prepare monthly Management Report for Senior Leadership.
6. Manage Payroll, Accounts Payable and Inventory interfaces from subsystems to PeopleSoft general ledger, from processing of interfaces to reconciliation and reporting of data.
7. Assist in the development and maintenance of on-line financial models.
8. Participate in the maintenance and development of current and new PeopleSoft modules, including system upgrades.
9. Provide system demos to all levels of Management Team, including Financial Portal reporting and Hyperion Planning system.
Maintain strict adherence to the Lahey Hospital and Medical Center Confidentiality policy.
Incorporate Lahey Hospital and Medical Center Standards of Behavior and Guiding Principles into daily activities
Comply with all Lahey Hospital and Medical Center Policies.
Comply with behavioral expectations of the department and Lahey Hospital and Medical Center.
Maintain courteous and effective interactions with colleagues and patients.
Demonstrate an understanding of the job description, performance expectations, and competency assessment.
Demonstrate a commitment toward meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers and consistently adheres to Customer Service standards.
Participate in departmental and/or interdepartmental quality improvement activities.
Participate in and successfully completes Mandatory Education.
Perform all other duties as needed or directed to meet the needs of the department.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or Healthcare Administration
Licensure, Certification & Registration: Required
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
Extensive knowledge of budget and statistical analysis. Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills - Proficient with MS Office applications, particularly Excel and Access. Hyperion Planning and PeopleSoft Financials experience helpful.
About Lahey Health
At Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, as one of the world's premier health care organizations, we provide superior health care leading to the best possible outcome for every patient. We exceed our patients' high expectations for service each day. We also help advance medicine through research and the education of tomorrow's health care leaders
We care for our patients with compassion and openness, unsurpassed expertise, a drive for continuous learning improvement, and with respect, caring, teamwork, excellence and commitment to doing our personal best.
Join our team and our mission of excellence by applying today!
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.