Search Our Jobs
As a health care organization, Lahey Hospital and Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, safe patient care. As an employer, Lahey is committed to ensuring a professional environment where every staff member is encouraged to excel. With a team approach to care, physicians and nurses at Lahey work side-by-side with allied health professionals, medical technologists, and administrative and support staff to deliver on our mission. Lahey encourages learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Family and Group ClinicianApply Now Job ID 137518 Date posted 10/17/2017
**New Competitive Rates**
This clinician will also plans and facilitates group of children or teens, ages 5-19 that focus on social and emotional skill building, community integration and education and vocational preparation.
1. Provide outreach and engagement in settings including the family's home or another community location.
2. Complete a comprehensive assessment.
3. Support families in identifying clear treatment goals and work in collaboration with assigned
paraprofessionals to carry out interventions.
4. Collaborate, as appropriate, with other providers and natural supports of families served.
5. Provide or arrange transportation as needed in order to support IAP goals.
6. Complete timely and accurate documentation to reflect services provided.
7. Staff person can only bill for services rendered and those that are billable according to the specifications.
8. Person carries a caseload as assigned.
9. Communicate with Managed Care Entities to ensure authorization for services provided.
10. Meet productivity standard for hours worked (Not applicable for Fee-For-Service staff).
11. Meet standards as established by Performance Specifications.
12. Build and adjust schedule as necessary to meet the needs of persons served. Afternoon/evening hours are required. Situations may arise where staff may need to schedule and hold appointments on weekends
based upon the needs of the families served. Exempt IHT staff are required to be available by telephone from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. during the business week.
13. Uphold values and mission of IFFSS.
14. Other related duties as assigned
A qualified candidate must be one of the following; LICSW, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, Licensed Psychologist, Master's Level Counselor; must have experience and training in working with youth and their families, including training in family therapy.
Must be a team player and have good communication and organizational skills.
A working knowledge of computers and ability to complete documentation electronically is required. In addition the ability to complete written documentation timely and effectively.
First Shift Scheduled Hours 30 hours per week
Must be able and willing to transport persons served. As such, all qualified candidates must have a valid driver's license, good driving record, and reliable vehicle. Travel and an ability to meet persons served in a variety of outreach settings is required.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.nebhealth.org/careers. Use the Job ID number 137518 to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.