Search Our Jobs
As a health care organization, Lahey Hospital and Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, safe patient care. As an employer, Lahey is committed to ensuring a professional environment where every staff member is encouraged to excel. With a team approach to care, physicians and nurses at Lahey work side-by-side with allied health professionals, medical technologists, and administrative and support staff to deliver on our mission. Lahey encourages learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Clinician, Victims of Crime and Loss Program - 10 HoursApply Now Job ID 141561 Date posted 01/25/2017
Provide clinical support to victims of crime and their non-offending parents/family, including: individual, group and family counseling, legal/medical/social service advocacy and case management services.
1. Work directly with victims providing individual, group and family counseling, medical advocacy and hospital accompaniment, legal advocacy and police accompaniment.
2. Provide information and referrals to victims of crime about their rights and services available to them.
3. Coordinate and provide outreach to victim service providers and other agencies to receive and make referrals and avoid duplication of services.
4. Participate in and report on quality management activities.
5. Remaining informed and updated on current research and practices related to childhood trauma treatment.
6. Prepare statistical and administrative reports as required.
7. Attend individual and group supervision.
8. Provide appropriate supervision of interns.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Master?s degree required (MSW, M.A. in Counseling, Psychology, Mental Health or related field). Clinical experience with child trauma survivors, sexual assault, domestic violence or individuals with PTSD preferred. LCSW, LICSW or LMHC strongly desired.
Massachusetts Driver?s License required.
Must demonstrate an ability to relate to survivors of sexual assault including LGBT individuals, disabled individuals, those with limited English proficiency, refugees, immigrants, individuals from minority racial and ethnic groups, and other marginalized populations. Must understand and support a harm reduction philosophy.
Bilingual (Spanish, Khmer, Portuguese) strongly preferred.
- Scheduled Hours 10 hours
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle,
or feel; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.