Search Our Jobs
As a health care organization, Lahey Hospital and Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, safe patient care. As an employer, Lahey is committed to ensuring a professional environment where every staff member is encouraged to excel. With a team approach to care, physicians and nurses at Lahey work side-by-side with allied health professionals, medical technologists, and administrative and support staff to deliver on our mission. Lahey encourages learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Clinical Program ManagerApply Now Job ID 143562 Date posted 10/17/2017
The Program Manager will serve as a support to the Director of Flexible Support Services by assisting in the supervision and coordination of the Flexible Support program.
1. Provides supervision to Youth Support Group Leader/Therapeutic mentors and clinicians as assigned by Director of Flex Supports.
2. Available to program staff (YSG Leaders/therapeutic mentors) via telephone for consultation during regular worked hours as well as evening and weekend hours as needed by the program to provide on call coverage in collaboration with other supervisors onsite.
3. Ensures all staff follow the performance specifications set out by DMH for the IFFSS services.
4. Assists Director and Administrative coordinator of Flexible supports in intake of referrals and communications with DMH regarding referrals.
5. Assists Director of Flexible Supports in assignment of cases and scheduling of group leaders.
6. Assists in hiring process of new staff; interviewing, orientation, and training.
7. Ensures staff fulfills all the requirements per Performance Specifications and that documentation of such is in place.
8. Coordinates and ensures timely completion of Quality Assurance record audits and other Quality Management activities.
9. Performs direct billable services as assigned by the Director of Flexible supports, including Family Systems Intervention; Collateral Contact; Individual Youth Support and/or Youth Support Groups services.
10. Participates in meetings and committees as needed to maintain contacts to the community and system of care.
11. Maintains strong working relationship with the Department of Mental Health contacts via scheduled meetings and consultations as needed when questions or issues arise.
12. Generates timely and accurate reports as needed.
13. Other related duties as assigned.
Leadership positions should describe the type and level of supervision exercised over specific job titles.
In conjunction with the Director of Flex Supports, carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization?s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning; assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving conflicts.
Please include the size of the budget managed if this position has budgetary responsibility.
The Program Manager of Flex Supports will not be directly responsible for the budget, however will support the Director in ensuring financial sustainability.
The types of oral and written communications and internal and external interactions that are required in this position can also be included in this section.
Listens and gets clarification when needed; responds well to questions. Writes clearly and informatively. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from youth, regulatory agencies, or other service providers. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Must be a licensed clinician with specialized training and experience in child/adolescent issues, child-serving agencies (e.g. DYS, DCF, DMH, DDS, DESE), mental health, family centered treatment, strengths-based interventions, and Wraparound planning process consistent with the Systems of Care philosophy. Supervisory experience required.
Must be organized and have a good working knowledge of computers and standard computer programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint. This position will be multifaceted (including direct service with youth and families, supervision of staff, and management/administrative tasks) and as such will require an individual who enjoys utilizing different skills, is able to prioritize tasks, and switch gears easily.
First shift Scheduled Hours 40 Hours
Must be able and willing to transport persons served. As such, must have a valid driver?s license, good driving record, and reliable vehicle. Travel and an ability to meet key stakeholders, including persons served, in a variety of outreach and community settings is required.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.nebhealth.org/careers Use the Job ID number 143562 to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.