Search Our Jobs
Day Treatment ClinicianJob ID 147412 Date posted 04/22/2018
Provides direct treatment, rehabilitation services to adults recovering from mental illness and co-occurring disorders in a multi?disciplinary milieu. Services include evaluation, group modalities, case coordination, outreach, crisis intervention and family treatment.
1. Developing curriculum for and leading groups focused on recovery, symptom management, skill development and other curricula.
2. Evaluates referrals, coordinates scheduling with referral sources, and conducts intakes and assessments.
3. Develops and implements treatment plans and meets regularly with students to evaluate learning goals and progress toward meeting goals
4. Monitors student attendance and outreach to absent students.
5. Processes required documentation (billing, client notes, treatment plans, timesheets, etc.) in a timely manner.
6. Acts as a liaison to inpatient facilities, case managers, psychiatrists, families and other supports to maintain communication and coordination for staff and students.
7. Provides crisis intervention services and collaborate with Emergency Services during program business hours.
8. Other related duties as assigned.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from consumers, regulatory agencies, or other service providers. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Master's Degree in appropriate field required.
Licensed clinicians (LMHC, LCSW, LICSW, OTR or Certified Rehabilitation Counselor) and Creative Arts or Expressive Therapies training and/or certification preferred.
Experience working with individuals recovering from mental health, substance abuse and/or trauma preferred
Must demonstrate an ability to relate to the target populations living with mental illness in a sensitive manner, an interest and willingness to work in a multi-cultural setting, and a customer service orientation. Must understand and support a harm reduction philosophy
Full time, 40 Hours per week, benefited position. Mon-Fri (8:00am to 4:30pm)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.